Wednesday 30 March 2011

Welcome...

So, I have decided to join the world of the blog. My day I work in recruitment (please don't judge me I don't live up to the stereotype!) so I've decided I want to do creative in my spare time hence I'm here.

I currently live in South West London (Wandsworth Town to be exact!) after making the unfashionable move from the trendy North (beloved Angel) to 'save money' (though I haven't seen much of that yet!).

I love London: I think its an amazing, vibrant, quirky city and I am very thankful that I get to live here. I don't plan to live in London forever but whilst I'm here I want to make the most of it and see and do as much as I can!

I am generally quite a nosey person, I love a gossip and always have this sinking feeling that maybe I'm missing out of something that's going on, because of this I tend to do a lot of reading & research on things to do in the town I call home. So this is my attempt at a blog on London really, things I like to do, places I've visited, nice bars & restaurants I've frequented and all hopefully relatively on the cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment